I found this muffin recipe at Chef-in-Training. YUM!!!
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ cups zucchini, grated and well drained
- 1¾ cups flour
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine bananas, oil, egg, and zucchini.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder. Add to banana/zucchini mixture. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- I used my 1/4 cup scoop to put batter into cupcake paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees F. I baked for 18 minutes. My current oven runs a little hot. Just test with a toothpick to make sure they are done.