This peanut sauce is so delicious on Asian style salads, chicken or eaten out of the jar with a spoon. I don’t always have everything called for, but no matter what combination of ingredients I use it is always so good. I usually use fresh garlic and ginger in recipes, but by adding garlic powder and ginger powder this keeps in my refrigerator much longer.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce (or regular)
- 2 tsp sriracha or Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp packed light-brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 4 – 6 Tbsp hot water (just enough for the consistency desired)
Blend everything in a blender or with a stick blender until smooth. I store it in jar in the refrigerator until needed. Can be served cold or slightly warm.